MBA ONLINE APPLICTION FORM
Instructions for Filling the Form
Before filling the form please read the INSTRUCTION given below carefully
(Please use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser only)
- Candidates have to directly log in to www.tbsju.in. or can visit www.jammuuniversity.in, and click the link MBA Admission 2018 to apply on line.
- Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY from 15-11-2017 to 15-12-2017 with a fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY. Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details ready.
- The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall prefer to write his own contact No(s), email Id for receiving updates from time to time.
- Candidate have to make payment online through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of confirmation page(s) of online application format and preserve it for future reference.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
On HOME page, A login page will be opened where you will see two options:
New user register here
For first time users, those who are accessing this site for first time, and have not regestered before.
Existing users who have already registered and created a profile using your ‘e-mail address’ and a ‘password’ and click on ‘Login’.
a) For first time users: You will be prompted to enter the following details on a new screen that will appear.
[ Fill correctly using instructions given below -‘b’ to ‘f’]:
b) Name: Type your name
c) Mobile No.: Enter your working Mobile Number of 10 Digits
d) CAT Registration No.: Please enter your CAT Registration Number.
e) E-mail Address: Type your Email ID currently being used.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid & unique email account throughout the selection process.
f) Password: Enter a password of your choice.
STEP 1: Basic Details
Click Next for the Step 2
STEP 2: Academic Details
Click Next for the Step 3
STEP 3: Uploads
Click Next for the Step 4
STEP 4: Preview and Pay Fee.
This is the final step, preview the details you have entered and choose the payment option.
Note: the applicants short listed for GD/PI’ will required to bring original Mark sheets, affidavits and Category Certificates for verification before appearing for GD and PI.
The eligibility will be on the basis of validation of their claims.
Any candidate who find difficulty in Online Payment after submission of form can transfer the amount of Rs 1000/-(exclusive of transaction charges) in the form of NEFT in favour of "Director, The Business School, Jammu University" in J&K Bank, New University Campus Branch Account Number 0345040100004383, IFSC Code is JAKAOCANAAL .
After transferring the amount in this mode, candidate is required to deposit the receipt of this transaction as well as his Form Registration Number in the Office of The Business School at the earliest to enable quick process.